Intensive treatment required once or twice a day for first 5-7 days. Thereafter, continue 2-3 times per week, as required, to manage symptoms.
- Start by placing your feet or body fully into the water (about 38°C). If you have very sensitive skin, decrease the temperature
- When the affected skin area is fully submerged in water, place the Medica granules into the water
- Use approximately 3 tablespoons of Medica per 3 litres of water
- Bathe your feet/body for about 20 minutes
- Wipe your feet/body dry using a towel. Preferably, moisturize with a lotion